İngilizce Proje Ödevi Konusu Tavsiyesi

phinXx

Hectopat
Katılım
28 Nisan 2021
Mesajlar
Selamlar, İngilizce dersinde proje ödevi olarak herhangi bir konu hakkında 2-3 dakikalık bir slayt hazırlayıp sınıfta sunmamız gerekiyor. Sizce slaytı hangi konu hakkında hazırlayabilirim? Önerileriniz var mıdır? Teşekkür ederim şimdiden :)

@LAPSEKİLLİ BIG SMOKE hocam müsaitseniz bakabilir misiniz? :)

Şubat ayında TEDTalks benzeri bir yarışmaya katılmıştım. 4 dakikalık bi sunumla konunuzu sunuyordunuz. Ben Metaverse'i tercih etmiştim. İsterseniz sunum metnini yollayabilirim

Slayt-1
Hello everyone im Yusuf im gonna talk about digital layer of the world. i mean metaverse

Slayt-2
Who hasn't heard of metaverse? Everyone hears its name but no one knows what it is.

Slayt-3
Let me simply explain. Metaverse is a term that is formed by the combination of the words meta and universe. Another internet revolution. A universe beyond reality.

A kind of platform has "concerts" "meetings and "games."

Slayt-4
This platform is so promising that it can cover education in the future. So how do we keep up with this digital revolution?

Slayt-5
The most important facts of this digital revolution are crypto, artificial intelligence and computer.

Slayt-6
Your smartphone is the easiest way to reach this digital universe with its own economic system, where a lot of arificial intelligence are there.

Slayt-7
Put your smartphone in this VR BOX and reach where you want to be in seconds. So you can make your journey, your party and more from home. (Bu kısımda elimde VR BOX vardı)

Slayt-8 (Video)
For example let me show you how i'm prepared for this conversation. with this vr box and my phone i can rehearse without needing anyone. Would you like try this?

Slayt-9
Let's go on a safari as a visitor. (Burda ben işaret ederim geçmek için)

Slayt-10
Of course there are some negative things created by the digital revolution. Some personality defects, mental health problems can be big problems of the future. To avoid from this you need to balance.

Slayt-11
But we are gonna continue focus to positive things. You can also use this digital universe to generate income. You can invest to crypto money. You can sell your digital image.

Slayt-12
The digital image you see behind me has been sold for 69 million dollars. Thats unbelievable.

Slayt-13
For 69 million dollars he could have bought this spaceship. Is the person who bought this image insane or a genius who invested in the future? You decide that. I think he is genius.

Slayt-14
Though it has many positive things there is a large community that wants this platform banned. They believe that artificial intelligence will end humanity and this platform is extremly harmful to health.

Slayt-15
The future will show us what will happen. we can just wait for future. so are you get ready for this digital revolution?

Bu da slayt;

Diğer arkadaşlar ise "WHAT IS CERN TRYING TO DO","IS A CARTOON REALLY A CARTOON?","WHAT COLOURS TELL US?" gibi sunumlar yaptı ama maalesef onların metni elimde yok.

Slayt-1
Hello everyone im Yusuf'im gonna talk about digital layer of the world. İ mean metaverse.

Slayt-2
Who hasn't heard of metaverse? Everyone hears its name but no One knows what it is.

Slayt-3
Let me simply explain. Metaverse is a term that is formed by the combination of the words meta and universe. Another internet revolution. A universe beyond reality.

A kind of platform has "concerts" "meetings and "Games."

Slayt-4
This platform is so Pro mising that it can cover education in the future. So how do we keep up with this digital revolution?

Slayt-5
The most important facts of this digital revolution are Crypto, artificial intelligence and Computer.

Slayt-6
Your smartphone is the easiest way to reach this digital universe with its own economic System, where a lot of arificial intelligence are there.

Slayt-7
Put your smartphone in this VR box and reach where you want to be in seconds. So you can make your journey, your party and more from Home. (bu kısımda elimde VR box vardı)

Slayt-8 (video)
For example let me show you how i'm prepared for this conversation. With this VR box and my Phone'i can rehearse without needing anyone. Would you like try this?

Slayt-9
Let's GO on a Safari as a visitor. (burada ben işaret ederim geçmek için)

SLAYT-10
Of course there are some negative things created by the digital revolution. Some personality defects, mental health problems can be big problems of the future. To avoid from this you need to balance.

SLAYT-11
But we are gonna continue focus to positive things. You can also use this digital universe to generate income. You can invest to Crypto money. You can sell your digital image.

SLAYT-12
The digital image you see behind me has been sold for 69 million dollars. Thats unbelievable.

SLAYT-13
For 69 million dollars he could have bought this spaceship. Is the person who bought this image insane or a genius who invested in the future? You decide that. I think he is genius.

SLAYT-14
Though it has many positive things there is a large community that wants this platform banned. They believe that artificial intelligence will end humanity and this platform is extremly harmful to health.

SLAYT-15
The future will show us what will happen. We can just wait for future. So are you get ready for this digital revolution?

Bu da slayt;

Diğer arkadaşlar ise "what ıs cern tryıng to do","ıs a cartoon really a cartoon?","what colours tell us?" gibi sunumlar yaptı ama maalesef onların metni elimde yok.

Hocam çok ama çok teşekkür ederim :)

Selamlar, İngilizce dersinde proje ödevi olarak herhangi bir konu hakkında 2-3 dakikalık bir slayt hazırlayıp sınıfta sunmamız gerekiyor. Sizce slaytı hangi konu hakkında hazırlayabilirim? Önerileriniz var mıdır? Teşekkür ederim şimdiden :)

@LAPSEKİLLİ BIG SMOKE hocam müsaitseniz bakabilir misiniz? :)

Hoca bana Türkiye'de ki çocuk oyunlarını verdi sende yapabilirsin.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı