Buying ASUS TUF Gaming laptop as vacation Turkey

It

It's because you don't have a credit card. You need a credit card for instalment payments, which you dont have one so apply for one.
Well I tried to apply credit card and got error. I'm confused so.
1693083477228.png

Hi,

I don't want to bother you again, but the topic has reached 22 messages so far. Please don't forget to let us know the result. I'm excited about this.

Furthermore, concluding this topic might assist other individuals who might need help in the future.
Thank you for help me! I am unable to get credit card, as I have two bank for Ziraat bank and YapiKredi, i don’t know what I can do.

@Kagura Chan hello mate. Did you get the pc?
Unfortunately not, i couldn’t find the options that you told me to update the information at Ziraat bank app, I do that have one. I couldn’t find one. Please explain me more a bit. I could find one and update then apply the application for a Creditcard.

Also I tried to apply the application creditcard for foreign student for 24000 TL on YapiKredi and was declined.

Thank you for help me! I am unable to get credit card, as I have two bank for Ziraat bank and YapiKredi, i don’t know what I can do.

Unfortunately not, i couldn’t find the options that you told me to update the information at Ziraat bank app, I do that have one. I couldn’t find one. Please explain me more a bit. I could find one and update then apply the application for a Creditcard.

Also I tried to apply the application creditcard for foreign student for 24000 TL on YapiKredi and was declined.
You dont have bank records thats why the bank didn't give you a credit card. There isn't much you can do at this point unfortunately.

Geri
Yukarı