Buying ASUS TUF Gaming laptop as vacation Turkey

Depends on the seller. Can you send us a link?
Here,

Here,

These are RTX4060. One we sent to you is RTX4070.

Thank you for the recommendation. I forgot to put that GPU only would be 4060, because 4070 had the same 4060 VRAM 8GB but just a 5-10% increase in performance it's nothing at all.

Amazon is out of stock. I'll go with Hepsiburada to pick up 4060.

Son düzenleme:
Thank you for the recommendation. I forgot to put that GPU only would be 4060, because 4070 had the same 4060 VRAM 8GB but just a 5-10% increase in performance it's nothing at all.

Amazon is out of stock. I'll go with Hepsiburada to pick up 4060.
Actually, the difference is bigger than you think but it's your decision. I'd buy 4070.

Hiya @Forum Clerk @Astiva, sorry for bumping the reply.

I've checked Hepsiburada at payment and they don't have Ziraat installments.
There are few's installment payments accepted for AKBank, etc here,
1693065064484.png

I had a Turkish ID Card back in couple of days ago when I went to Ziraat bank and I was approved by Ziraat with a Turkish ID Card and opened Ziraat's new bank. But yesterday I went to ING Bank and the boss said, unfortunately, it's not possible to open ING Bank, because you need a residence permit.

Is there another option I should open another bank like AKBank or DenizBank, Yapikredi?

But I know there are available installments for Ziraat that are accepted by gamersarena.
1693065603026.png

@Kagura Chan Hepsiburada one is a shopping loan. You need a credit card for instalment payment. First you need to fill your card info, and then it will show instalment payments.
Ohh alright, I have a Debit card of Ziraat bank, should I apply credit card?

I've tried to use this and doesn't show the installments plan.
1693070768681.png

If I am wrong, could you take the screenshot and example that would be clear more to see.

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı