Hello Technopat family

Centipat
Katılım
8 Eylül 2023
Mesajlar
Çözümler
I'm New to you, but I'm not sure about it, it will be fun to be among you and I'll see New things.

Since I do not like saying my name Very much, I would be Very happy if you perceive my username as my name. Although I am Very interested in topics such as Technology, I have followed the development of Technology for years. I am interested not only in computers, but in every Technology that makes our lives easier.

I'm 32 years old now, and years ago I identified my talents and interests and concentrated on the subjects I'm good at. During this period, I haven't missed video Games and I'm a pretty hardcore gamer 😉

I can write in Turkish but I cannot speak it, I can understand you through your writings and I am really good at the subject.

I think I can give solutions to the strangest questions you may have about Technology, and feel Free to tag me, let's solve and learn together 👩‍💻

If you want to get to know me better or have a question in your mind about me, you can write under this topic. I may not be able to answer every question and I ask for your understanding on this matter.

Hello again social 👋

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
You said that you like playing video games, but you did not write your Steam account, I think you should write it down, playing games together is a social act.

Frankly, I want it too.

Son düzenleyen: Moderatör:
I'm New to you, but I'm not sure about it, it will be fun to be among you and I'll see New things.

Since I do not like saying my name Very much, I would be Very happy if you perceive my username as my name. Although I am Very interested in topics such as Technology, I have followed the development of Technology for years. I am interested not only in computers, but in every Technology that makes our lives easier.

I'm 32 years old now, and years ago I identified my talents and interests and concentrated on the subjects I'm good at. During this period, I haven't missed video Games and I'm a pretty hardcore gamer 😉

I can write in Turkish but I cannot speak it, I can understand you through your writings and I am really good at the subject.

I think I can give solutions to the strangest questions you may have about Technology, and feel Free to tag me, let's solve and learn together 👩‍💻

If you want to get to know me better or have a question in your mind about me, you can write under this topic. I may not be able to answer every question and I ask for your understanding on this matter.

Hello again social 👋
Hi mate.

Thanks for your kind wishes and your kindness.

I think it is the first time in last 3 years a real foreinger came here i welcome you brother.

You can develop your Turkish here because rules are strong against misusage of Turkish, even we the Turks learnt a lot of rules at here when we were child lol.

I really want to solve and and answer your strangest questions.

Feel free to tag me too, i am not a that good one but i know a thing or two i think..

Welcome brother :)

PS: Dont give anybody money, there is not a rule about that. But if you want to i would like lol.

Hello again social 👋
It is a beatiful community with no toxics and helpful persons. You can always feel comfortable here :)

Geri
Yukarı