How to use RVC WebUI with Intel Iris Xe Graphics?

douari

Zeptopat
Katılım
1 Ekim 2023
Mesajlar
Daha fazla  
Cinsiyet
Erkek
Very helpful. I am sorry but ı would like to train in RVC with Intel Iris Xe Graphics. Please help me.

非常に役立ちます。申し訳ありませんが、Intel iris xe グラフィックスを使用した RVC でトレーニングしたいと考えています。私を助けてください。

Very helpful. I am sorry but ı would like to train in RVC with Intel Iris Xe Graphics. Please help me.

非常に役立ちます。申し訳ありませんが、Intel iris xe グラフィックスを使用した RVC でトレーニングしたいと考えています。私を助けてください。

Currently IPEX doesn't support iGPUs.

理解した。何らかの方法を使用して intel iris xe グラフィックスでトレーニングする方法はありますか? 音声変換には成功しましたが、トレーニングでは成功せず、まだ CPU しか使用できません。

インテル アイリス XE CPUを使用することはできません。

@ディスティ
理解した。
すべて試しましたが、Intel iris xe グラフィックスで GPU を使用してトレーニングする方法はありますか? CPU でのみトレーニングできます。音声変換には directml を使用して GPU を使用できますが、トレーニングには使用できません。

Understood.
I have tried everything, but is there any way to train using GPU with intel iris xe graphics? I can only train on cpu I can use GPU using directml for voice conversion but not for training.

@Disty
Understood.
I have tried everything, but is there any way to train using GPU with intel iris xe graphics? I can only train on cpu I can use GPU using directml for voice conversion but not for training.

@Disty
If you do it this way, the GPU itself seems to recognize it, but no actual conversion or training can be done!
INFO | configs. Config | Found GPU Intel(R) Graphics [0x9a49].
2023-10-02 23:05:48 | INFO | configs. Config | Use xpu: 0 instead
2023-10-02 23:05:48 | INFO | __main__ | Use Language: En_US

Son düzenleme:
We apologize. I am not very knowledgeable about this. I would appreciate it if you could write down the procedure for me.

@Disty We apologize. I am not very knowledgeable about this. I would appreciate it if you could write down the procedure for me.

Artı -1 Eksi
@Disty

@Disty I tried this (Installation Guide (Linux/WSL2) — intel_extension_for_pytorch 2.0.110+xpu documentation), but I was able to build up to step 6, but an error occurred if the necessary requirements were not installed. I tried to install what I needed, but I couldn't do anything because I had no idea what to install or what command to run using only the links in steps 1 and 3. Help me. I've been experimenting with this for about 2 weeks and haven't gotten any results.

@Disty I made a mistake in the link. I tried various things according to this procedure, but I couldn't figure out what to do with only the links in steps 1 and 3.

@Disty
Yup, thanks, adding to render was it. I had added myself to video instead for some reason.

Closing this as the problems were just a result of misconfiguration, but here's a summary for future readers of what I did.

1. Install client IGPU packages
  2. Add user to the render group. In my case this group already existed so sudo usermod -aG render $USER & reboot.
  3. Install oneapi base toolkit
  4. Create a fresh python environment and activate it.
  5. Optionally source /opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh and run the collect_env.py script check installation
  6. Clone intel-extension-for-pytorch, checkout xpu-master, and build with bash scripts/compile_bundle.sh /opt/intel/oneapi/compiler/2023.2.0/ /opt/intel/oneapi/mkl/2023.2.0/ Gen12LP, replacing Gen12LP for the desired IGPU configuration
And then remember to source /oipt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh before using torch.

iGPUs are not officially supported on IPEX and i don't have any iGPU to test with. Can't really help with iGPUs :/

Yeni konular

Geri
Yukarı